We are currently seeking an ambitious professional Graduate to work for our FMCG client that work in the exciting Health and Beauty Industry. The successful candidate will receive first class training in all areas of the business. Ideally the candidate will have graduated with a Marketing, Fashion, Psychology or similar degree.
The position focuses around Marketing and Brand so we will be looking for candidates that are passionate about this. The role will suit career minded candidates that thrive in working in a fast paced environment.
- Assisting with Brand Management
- Monitoring the performance of responsible products/brands and the management of ranges in terms of high and low performers
- Assisting with NPD Management
- Maintaining and developing a pipeline of ideas for brand development to improve in market competitiveness. Ideas based on insights on the external environment (consumer, customer or competitor).
- A driver of NPD internally through the business, coordinating multi-functions and activities, including close liaison with buyers, packaging technologist, R&D, suppliers and the customer
- Trend and Innovation Monitoring
- Working closely with the Creative and R&D teams on product concept generation
- Product Costings and ensure COGs in line with company margin criteria
- New Product Development involvement (working with product management / NPD team)
- Supplier briefing including components, fragrances and artwork houses
- Product Lifecycle Management: EPOS analysis
- Arranging sample / mock-ups for PR and customer presentations
- Sales and Commercial Support
- Ensuring all new and ongoing product and live lines meet company margin criteria
- Admin/ retailer support with New Line Forms and Promotional Forms
- Brand Marketing
- Developing monthly market calendars, planning themes and initiatives across the portfolio of brands
- Working with press to generate exposure for brands, to achieve set coverage targets via press, and digital
- Content briefs to use on social media platforms for the purpose of brand awareness and growth
- Scouting influencers for all relevant brands - negotiating deals
- Manage campaigns with social media influencers across all key channels
- Analysing paid influencer activity data and reporting on ROI, using data to improve on future influencer strategy
- Creating email newsletters for your relevant brands
- Maintaining Airtable to reflect all brand marketing activity
- Risk analysis assessment
- Critical Path Management
- Packaging and artwork Management
- Copy writing
This position is based near Peterborough and is easily commutable from Market Deeping, Whittlesey, Orton, Hampton, Cardea, Stanground, Grantham, Northampton, Corby, Stamford
- Brand Awareness
- Graduate Recruitment
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'