A position has become available in a growing company to join their team as a Marketing Executive. With previous experience in B2B and B2C you will be supporting the Marketing Manager and developing the strategic approach of the company and executing marketing plans.
Duties of the role:
- Plan and deliver campaigns for new and existing products to increase brand awareness.
- Create and distribute materials which generate target enquiries for the business i.e. social media campaigns, webinar registrations to create sales leads for the sales team.
- Launch and present the use of webinars for technical training as well as lead generation.
- Identify and execute relevant opportunities for media coverage.
- Report on success and areas of improvement on all platforms for the brand including both paid and organic, online and print.
- Understand and bring to life the brand identity.
- Manage a marketing budget.
- Produce content and collateral that supports the sales team and their customers.
- Collaborate with and manage agencies, third parties and press partners. Including social media influencers, external photography studies, printing agencies and magazine agencies.
- Stay up to date with competitor activity.
- Attend exhibitions both nationally within UK and Ireland and internationally, helping with set up and take down and housekeeping during the event.
- Engage in team planning sessions and present updates on project progress.
- Have previous experience working within a similar role and delivering marketing campaigns.
- Show the ability to use typical marketing platforms including, CRMs, Hootsuite, Mailchimp, and Webpress.
- Display a proven track record creating various short- and long-form content including web content, social media captions, brochure copy write and website blog creation.
- Be willing to travel to exhibitions promoting products.
- Demonstrate the ability to lead projects and support/manage other stakeholders through the process.
- Be computer literate and able to use platforms such as Adobe Creative Cloud, Canva, Microsoft Suite, and social media platforms.
- Display great attention to detail and organisation skills.
- Full UK driving licence. Comfortable driving vehicles up to B1 (Luton).
Our client will consider candidates that have a qualification in a Marketing and are willing to learn and develop their skills through provided training.
This position requires the working hours of 09:00-17:30 Monday to Friday and offers £28000 - £32,000 per annum dependent on experience and offering 25 days holidays plus bank holidays and Christmas shutdown additional days.
This is an exciting role that offers opportunity for progression and development.
K2 Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note Reed.co.uk does not communicate with candidates via Whatsapp, and we will never ask you to provide your bank, passport or driving licence details during the application process. To stay safe in your job search and flexible work, we recommend visiting JobsAware, a non-profit, joint industry and law enforcement organisation working to combat labour market abuse. Visit the JobsAware website for information and free expert advice for safer work.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'