Marketing Executive - Global Property Co. - Dublin, Ireland - Hybrid Working Available - up to €45k (DoE) + benefits
A fantastic opportunity has arisen for a dynamic, tech savvy Marketing Executive, with direct and digital marketing experience,to join a global property company in their Dublin offices.
We’re looking for someone with full marketing mix experience as this is busy and varied role. The Marketing Executive will be dealing with digital marketing campaigns, developing and hosting online events, managing the website and CRM systems, sourcing sponsorship/advertising opportunities and monitoring competitor activity.
You will work with a remote team based across UK and EMEA and you will be able to undertake hybrid working with 2 days remote working and 3 in the office.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Executive will include:
- Assisting the Head of Marketing and Communications to prepare and deliver marketing plans within key business objectives
- Generating and executing digital marketing campaigns across social media platforms
- Host and develop online events
- Work with in-house designer in Ireland and EMEA (remotely) to produce materials of visual impact
- Sourcing sponsorship / advertising opportunities
- Liaising with media, printers and publishers as required
- Liaising with events coordinators to maximise visibility at conferences, receptions and exhibitions - compiling product and literature lists to display or demonstrate
- Managing the company website
- Managing and updating CRM ad CMS systems
- Analysing metrics and generating reports, presenting data in clear formats for stakeholders
- Monitoring competitor activity
- And more!
What we’re looking for:
- Previous experience in a busy and varied marketing role, ideally in a professional services environment
- Strong academics - a degree in a marketing related field is highly desirable
- Direct marketing and digital marketing experience is required
- Tech savvy - excellent understanding of digital marketing, video production skills are highly desirable
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to liaise at all levels
- High proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint needed)
- Excellent business English (written and spoken)
- Ability to multi-task and prioritise workloads
- Highly organised and efficient nature
- Proactive, problem-solving and positive nature
- Ability to work confidently with a remote tea
- Team player
If you feel you are the ideal person for this great opportunity and you possess the right skills and experience then we'd love to hear from you ASAP! Please submit your CV, quoting 'LO - Marketing Executive - Dublin’
- Digital Marketing
- Direct Marketing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'