We have a great opportunity for a Senior Marketing Executive to join a global law firm in the heart of London. The Senior Marketing Executive will work directly with key stakeholders in developing and delivering the marketing plans. This role will sit within the Corporate practice and cover a broad range of Marketing and Business development activities. We are looking for a candidate that has marketing experience covering all aspects of the marketing mix with a strong track record in delivering activity with measurable and demonstrable results and outcomes.
Key responsibilities include:
- Management and implementation of the marketing plans
- Production and distribution of issue based thought leadership campaigns
- Supporting directory submissions
- Creation of well constructed marketing literature
- Management of sponsorships for conferences and events
- Support PR and Communications efforts
- Event development and execution
- Project planning capabilities
- Project management and logistics skills
- Writing and editing skills
- Networking and influencing capability
- Commercial acumen and negotiating skills
- Brand management skills
- Analytical skills
- Measurement capture and reporting skills
You will be an experienced marketeer with proven experience in a professional services environment, ideally legal, and be comfortable dealing with senior stakeholders and partners. If this role sounds of any interest don’t hesitate to apply below or send your details across to Christine Sleigh at Career Legal.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'