Are you looking for an opportunity to market leading international events? Do you want to work for a dynamic, forward thinking company?
An excellent opportunity has arisen for an ambitious Marketing Executive to join our growing team.
We are looking for an enthusiastic, highly motivated, career-driven, dynamic individual with excellent interpersonal skills.
Candidates must be proactive, confident, well organized and have a good level of written work.
The candidate will manage the development and implementation of the marketing and event plan for selected shows.
Requirements will include planning, innovative thinking and the enthusiasm and determination to ensure each plan is delivered against target attendee numbers.
Work will be varied and the candidate should be a quick thinker with the ability to switch from task to task within the course of any single day.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Development and planning of the marketing plan for select events
- Setup and continued analysis of website analytics
- Management of SEO and PPC campaigns through Google and LinkedIn
- Securing marketing alliances with publications, portals and associations
- Updating relevant pages on the event websites
- Marketing events through social media - Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn, YouTube etc
- Managing the marketing budget
- Writing and distribution of press releases and blog posts
- Management and reporting of event attendee numbers vs targets
- Co-ordination of email campaigns and design of html mailers
- Targeting of VIP delegates through 1 to 1 mailings
- Working directly with relevant media and inviting press to attend the events
- Management of marketing databases
- Working alongside the designer and sales team to create promotional material to support the sales effort
- Communication with registered attendees to ensure a high level of turn-out at events
Ideal candidate profile:
- Excellent interpersonal, written and face-to-face meeting skills
- Ability to work calmly under pressure with great attention to detail
- Excellent database/IT skills, especially Excel
- Enthusiastic team player
- Strong time management, multi-tasking and organizational skills
- Creativity - developing and proposing solutions to questions
- A fast learner with the ability to think on there feet
- Knowledge of social media especially LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook and YouTube
- Photoshop or other image editing software knowledge would be beneficial
- Willingness to travel internationally
Salary and Benefits
Competitive benefits package with a level of flexibility to accommodate the right candidate for the business.
If this position interests you or you know someone it would, please send written applications with a covering letter confirming your salary expectations.
Due to the large volume of applications, we are unable to respond to all applications individually. Therefore, if you are not contacted by the company, we regret to advise that your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion.
WE ARE NOT ACCEPTING CVS FROM AGENCIES. THEREFORE IF YOU ARE INTERESTED IN THIS POSITION PLEASE APPLY DIRECTLY TO US OR VISIT OUR WEBSITE AND APPLY ONLINE.
- Marketing Plan
- Project Delivery
- International Events
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job