A fantastic opportunity for an immediately available Marketing Executive to join a progressive, medical technology company.
Its team of 300+ radiologists and 100 support staff work from fifteen offices across the globe providing its clients continuous coverage. Last year their global network of doctors provided reports for over a million patients.
This business is now seeking a marketing executive to join its team in London.
This role will include the full marketing mix; including execution across sales and recruitment marketing. This role will focus on the UK and Irish markets.
Key responsibilities include execution and oversight of:
- Managing a calendar of; exhibitions, trade shows, educational events and webinars
- Online and print advertising
- Digital, including; SEO, SEM, CMS, social media, mailchimp, CRM
- Content generation
- Copy-writing including; campaigns, press releases, editorial submissions, website, case studies and articles
- Press and industry relationship management
- Vendor management (creative agencies including; PR, brand, graphic designers, digital marketing, SEM)
- Performance reporting, including ROI analysis
- You will have a minimum of three years experience in marketing
- Worked in a B2B role
- You will have a degree in marketing (or equivalent) and will have kept abreast of developments within the industry, including technology
- You will have excellent knowledge of digital marketing methods
- An understanding of the healthcare market will be an advantage but is not essential
If you feel you have the skills to match this brief then please apply today as this will turn around quickly.