Location: You will be working at our Head Office in Bristol city centre, very close to Bristol Temple Meads train station.
Hours and Rota: 37.5 hours per week, Monday to Friday
Reporting into the Head of Marketing, you will be focussing on local marketing and advertising campaigns to support our city teams.
What we look for in you:
- The student experience is at the forefront of everything we do, so you`ll be passionate about delivering an excellent service to support our city teams
- Experience of managing PPC and online advertising campaigns
- Experience of managing multichannel marketing campaigns within a B2C brand
- Experience of project managing content campaigns, experience in video, photography, content outreach and copywriting
- Experience of display marketing techniques and search engine optimisation
- Excellent communication and stakeholder management skills
- Strong planning and prioritisation skills
What the Marketing Executive job involves
- Building and delivering the PPC, display and paid social campaigns
- Producing and deploying all marketing activity to meet the agreed plan
- Implementing online and offline advertising campaigns
- Booking media activity (on and offline channels)
- Implementing cyclical and reactive marketing campaigns
- Providing marketing support and implementation for the wider business as required
- Reviewing campaign performance
What Unite Students is all about!
We`ve been the leaders in the purpose built student accommodation market since our foundation back in 1991 and have been at the top of our game ever since. We`ve grown a lot since then and you can now find us in 28 different university towns or cities, with close to 50,000 students calling us home!
Benefits of working with uS
We recognise that your hard work shouldn`t come without its perks, so here`s a little list of some of the things you can expect to get from us:
- Great Pay! We are a Living Wage Employer and proud of it
- We`ve earned an award for "Investors in People - Gold", so you`ll be working for an employer who really cares about you and your career
- Take time to relax with 25 days` holiday plus bank holidays
- An annual bonus to reward you for all your hard work
- Unless stated above, you won`t be working every weekend!
- Enjoy amazing discounts at certain restaurants, retailers and entertainment venues
- And most importantly, you`ll be working within a fun, passionate and vibrant team
Unite Students is an equal opportunities employer and we welcome people of all ages, ethnicities, disabilities, religions or sexual orientations. Your application will be dealt with in the strictest of confidence.