You will be responsible for the development of brand, marketing, communication, digital and media strategies in order to cost effectively grow the business.
We are currently representing a unique multi-faceted consumer business in their search for a Marketing Director. Founded in 2014, the business have experienced much success with ambitious growth plans in the UK and abroad. Entrepreneur owned, this is a fantastic opportunity for someone to work within an agile, flexible environment with a business who are having a positive impact in their industry.
- Lead the development of all marketing channels
- Develop the brand positioning for all existing and new brands, products and services
- Develop a comprehensive marketing calender for all marcomms activities to drive customer acquisition and delivery of KPI targets
- Direct media and creative agencies in the development of marketing campaigns and paid media programmes
- Develop a clear understanding of our consumer through insights
- Build brand awareness, looking at ways to drive traffic via the website and social media
- Lead Creative Services teams to ensure high quality output across all consumer facing materials and assets
- Build and control the annual marketing budget with continuous reviewing against performance
- Champion the use of customer data to continuously drive commercial opportunities and success
- Set and assess promotional and retention strategies to drive acquisition at a cost effective rate while ensuring we deliver an excellent customer experience
- Continually review market changes, consumer trends and competitor activity, adjusting the marketing plan where required
- Development of a range of reports and analysis to demonstrate the effectiveness of marketing campaigns using pre-determined KPIs
- Select and secure all external agency support requirements to ensure strong working relationships, outputs and ROI
We are looking for an all rounded marketeer with a proven track record at leadership level, having developed and executed effective brand strategies. You will have experience within a consumer driven marketing business with experience of working with a subscription model with a sound knowledge of digital marketing. We are looking for someone who would describe themselves as a commercial marketeer with the ability to turn data into actions and drive efficiencies, optimisation and in turn business growth. To be successful in the role, you will be able to get into the detail and roll your sleeves up where required to make things happen in an entrepreneurial environment.
This is a unique opportunity for the right candidate to work within an entrepreneurial environment with a business who are recognised as a true disruptor in their space.