Handle are partnering with a Leading eSports business to find an innovative and digitally savvy Marketing Director with a passion for gaming and sport.
On the back of sustained growth and success, this is a new position for an accomplished and creative marketer to help build and motivate a talented team and oversee go-to-market strategy; executing full mix campaigns across all properties.
Key duties will include:
- Operational responsibility for coordinating, managing and reporting on marketing budget and spend.
- In partnership with the CMO, define resource requirements and recruit marketing team to execute and deliver all campaign activities covering all core areas: Channel Management and Social Media, Brand Management and Creative, Performance Marketing, Product Management.
- Foster a 'test & learn' culture across the marketing function, ensuring data, analysis and audience insight is central to decision making at all times.
- Work in partnership with the Head Of PR & Comms to coordinate campaign planning, key messaging, asset provision and production.
- Day to day management of agency resource: media, social media, content production, others as necessary.
- Active involvement in new product and services development (broadcast/stream & digital).
- Ownership of the online platform (audience, content, CRM) and day to day audience growth & engagement in new digital products & services.
This is a brilliant opportunity for a hands on Marketing Director with strong commercial acumen to build a 'best in class' brand, to set the vision and inspire a team. You will be collaborative in approach and have proven track record experience within entertainment, gaming or social content.
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job