Informa Business Intelligence, part of the FTSE 100 Informa Group, provides data, intelligence and insight to clients globally. Informa BI has 2500 staff in 60 locations across the globe with significant coverage in the USA and a large central London UK office. We have over 100 product lines spanning six key industry verticals: Pharma, Finance, Technology, Media & Telecoms, Transportation, Agribusiness and Industry & Infrastructure with dynamic and evolving plans to significantly grow the portfolio of products and customers.
Informa Financial Intelligence is currently seeking a talented Marketing Communications Manager supporting our EMEA and APAC marketing efforts. The Marketing Communications Manager will be responsible for multi-tasking across a variety of singular and complex integrated marketing projects all aimed at driving market awareness and lead generation for Financial Intelligence and its core, global products in EMEA and APAC.
• Implementation of strategic and operational plans to drive lead generation efforts in EMEA and APAC for our institutional products
• Plans and oversees all promotion activities including print, online, electronic, and event marketing in EMEA and APAC.
• Partner with product marketing, marketing campaign managers and sales leaders to develop, implement and measure demand and lead gen programs in key regions
• In coordination with the Product Marketing team, ensure consistent yet regionally targeted market and product messaging
• Social Media knowledge and responsibility for our social presence in EMEA and APAC working collaboratively with the North American social media and content marketing team
• Work closely with EMEA and APAC Sales teams to ensure effective delivery of Sales enablement materials and field marketing support.
• With the digital and content marketing team, develop website content and make continual enhancements to improve SEO results and continual content evolution
• Provide local external communications support and PR efforts to expand awareness of the Financial Intelligence brand
What we are looking for:
• 3-5 years’ experience in business to business marketing
• Experience multi-tasking in a highly diverse, fast-paced media or marketing communications environment, work with the Financial Services industry a plus
• Excellent writing and communication skills a must
• Design and creatively literate; a creative thinker and able to conceptualize visually
• Excellent organizational skills
• Exceptional time management skills and ability
• Strong digital marketing experience across website, SEO, social and email marketing
• Experience executing lead generation or multi-channel marketing campaigns
• Excellent communication skills, strong personality and a team player
• Digital content creation and management
Rated as one of the top 5 large companies to work for in the UK, we offer world class career development, competitive salaries, as well as an award winning benefits package.