Job; Marketing Communications Executive - Enfield
With decades of experience and over 13,000 customers globally, this software solutions specialist is looking to add a B2B Marketing Executive to its growing team.
- Developing messaging and copy for various channels.
- Writing, editing and proofreading copy for marketing and internal comms.
- Creating email communications, collateral, PR and events
- Generating content for web, print, social media, email and video.
- Managing third party agencies and stakeholders.
- Developing social media and online PR.
- (Min 4 years of) B2B marketing experience.
- Experience of on and offline content creation.
- Excellent copywriting skills including knowledge of SEO.
- Experience of email marketing and HTML.
- A good understanding of social media marketing.
- Ability to analyse and report on campaigns and data.
- £’s; fully D.O.E up to approx. £30k neg.
- Benefits; childcare vouchers, flexible working times, free onsite parking, life insurance, an onsite restaurant, discounts from top restaurants and even a free annual flu jab, to name a few!
- Location; Enfield, North London
- How to get to them; a short walk from Waltham Cross tube station or junction 25 of the M25
- Interested? Please send CV (preferably as a Word doc as opposed to PDF),
- Not for you but you know someone suitable? -Profile 29 can pay a referral fee,
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK (indefinitely & without sponsorship),
Profile 29 recruitment keywords; digital marketing marketer copy copywriter content writing editing email communications collateral PR events web online print social media video B2B SEO search HTML campaign campaigns data London