BSN Social Care are currently recruiting a Marketing Co-ordinator to join their creative and enthusiastic team based in their Romsey office. This is an exciting opportunity for a marketing professional with at least two years’ experience in a similar role to join a dynamic company providing marketing services for two fostering agencies with 'Outstanding’ Ofsted ratings - Blue Sky Fostering and Nexus Fostering.
Working as part of a team and reporting to the Marketing Manager, the successful candidate will be responsible for general day to day marketing activities ensuring the department meets agreed objectives in raising the profile of the two fostering agencies. Examples of tasks include: working with an external provider to manage website SEO and PPC campaigns, overseeing social media output, co-ordinating social media advertising, organising recruitment events, updating company websites, managing budgets, assisting with PR and carrying out regular stakeholder surveys.
This role will suit a self-motivated individual with an analytical approach who has a positive and pro-active 'can do’ attitude. The successful candidate will have excellent communication skills, the ability to prioritise their workload and work creatively.
If you have an organised approach to work, with an ability to be flexible and reactive and you are looking for a new challenge in an environment which values your hard work, we would like to hear from you.
- Relationship management - this role requires the individual to work collaboratively across the team and wider businesses to cultivate effective working partnerships
- Ability to multi-task and understand the business needs
- Pro-active and hard-working with a 'can do’ attitude
- Comfortable and flexible working in a fast paced, ever-changing environment
- A self-starter, able to work autonomously and as part of a dynamic team
- Excellent all round communication skills
- Confident presentation skills
- Customer focussed
- Strong analytical skills
- Organised and methodical approach to workload with an ability to also be flexible and reactive when required
- Creative and able to generate fresh ideas for marketing activities
- Experience of design or video production is desirable
Key Result Areas;
- Supporting with management of an external partner to maximise company website SEO and PPC campaigns guiding the external company on strategy and priorities.
- Overseeing the general output of regular and measurable social media content across platforms such as Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Google +, YouTube.
- Managing and creating Facebook ads and other online advertising.
- Working with Team Managers to organise regular recruitment events - venue finding, budget management, some attendance and presentations.
- As part of the team, generating ideas, measuring and reviewing social media activity.
- As part of the team, updating company websites on a regular basis.
- Creating and analysing success of email marketing campaigns.
- Liaising with Marketing Manager to allocate and manage marketing budgets.
- Content creation.
- Carrying out regular surveys regarding customer and stakeholder satisfaction and experience.
- Attending regular meetings with stakeholders at all levels including colleagues, foster carers, and senior managers.
- Attending social events organised for foster carers and young people.
- Support with creation and production of branded publicity materials.
- Taking on other marketing related tasks and projects as directed by the Marketing Manager and CEO.
- Regular travel will be required so the successful candidate will need to be able to drive and have access to their own vehicle.
- Due to the nature of this role, there will be times when it is expected that you will need to work some evenings and weekends. This will be within reason and time off in lieu will be offered.
- It is the nature of the work of Blue Sky Fostering & Nexus Fostering that tasks and responsibilities are, in many circumstances, unpredictable and varied. All staff are, therefore, expected to work in a flexible way when the occasion arises where tasks are not specifically covered in the Job Description have to be undertaken. Any other duties will be dependent upon the Post Holder’s areas of expertise, knowledge and skills, and with regard to the level of responsibility afforded by the post.
- The Post Holder will be expected to undertake training and development deemed necessary for the pursuance of the post.
- The Post Holder will be expected to ensure that Health and Safety is observed in the course of employment.
- The Post Holder will be expected to ensure to comply with Equal Opportunities Policy and Procedure in all employment practices.
Software Experience required;
- Microsoft Office Suite including PowerPoint
- Google Analytics
- Bing Analytics
- Facebook for Business
- Twitter Analytics
- Tweetdeck / Hootsuite
- Website CMS platforms
- Survey Monkey or similar
- Mail Chimp or similar
- Adobe Creative Cloud (for either design or video) is desirable
This is not an exhaustive list and the successful candidate may not have experience in all of the above but must demonstrate their ability and proficiency with a number of these platforms.
Closing Date: 27th November 2017
Interviews will be held week commencing 4th December 2017
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job