Role - Marketing Campaigns Specialist
Ref.No - SM100
Location - Bicester, Oxfordshire
Salary - £25,000 - £30,000 p.a.
Job Type - Permanent
Status - Full Time
Benefits - Pension, performance related bonus of up to 8% paid in December, plus a discretionary June profit-share bonus and 35 days Leave including Bank Holidays
Atlas Employment are delighted to be working with this established client based near Bicester, Oxfordshire. Due to an increase in business demand they are looking for an additional person to join their Marketing Department as a Campaigns Specialist. The ideal candidate will be highly organised with excellent verbal and written communication skills, and the ability to work under pressure.
- Responsible for planning, execution and monitoring of multi-channel campaigns through platforms such as; social media, web pages, webinars, case studies, exhibitions, speaker events, adverts, email marketing etc.
- Assist the marketing manager with; the delivery of projects, developing marketing plans that deliver as part of the wider commercial plan and communicate these to the team
- Identify and organise new advertisements, write press releases, company profiles and other content for the website, new product launches and exhibitions
- Work with marketing manager to develop joint plans with regional representatives to ensure successful delivery of local campaigns
- Work with product management and technical teams to develop compelling content that is shared through a variety of marketing platforms
- Keep up to date with new ways of communicating complex technical information
- Write press releases, company profiles and other content for company website, new product launches, print media and exhibitions
- Build a rapport with publications and editors in order to negotiate the best possible advertisement rates
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Close attention to detail
- Enjoys working on own and collaboratively
- Can adapt quickly to changing priorities
- Articulate with good grammar
- Assertive and confident
- Able to deliver against tight deadlines
If you think you may be a suitable candidate for this, please contact Sophie Millett at Atlas Employment.
Please note that no terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate on the grounds of a person's gender, marital status, race, religion, colour, age, disability or sexual orientation. Every candidate will be assessed only in accordance with their merits, qualifications and abilities to perform the duties of the job.
- Communication Skills
- Marketing Campaigns
- Marketing Plan
- Press Releases
- Social Media