Our client is a market leading, innovative solutions provider working in a technical discipline. The business is well established and fast paced with offices across the world and is in a period of growth. They are currently looking for a Marketing Campaign Manager to join a small, successful marketing team.
To flourish in the Marketing Campaign Manager role, you will be a business focussed, high calibre individual with good experience of marketing automation and campaign management. This means working collaboratively and closely with colleagues in sales and other disciplines.
You will be responsible for ensuring that marketing campaigns are planned, created, tracked and measured with the leads generated managed to achieve growth in the market.
Your responsibilities as Marketing Campaign Manager will include but are not limited to:
• Management and administration of the marketing automation system
• Developing and managing high profile campaigns on a global scale and analysing activities, including reporting
• Writing copy for promotional campaigns, enewsletters, articles and case studies
• Ensuring that processes and procedures are compliant with data protection and new GDPR requirements
• Responsibility for Social Media campaigns and management
The skills required in order to execute the Marketing Campaign Manager role successfully include:
• Proven experience of marketing automation systems which could be HubSpot, Marketo or Eloqua. Knowledge of Salesforce would be a distinct advantage.
- Good organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, if needed, to accommodate working with colleagues across the globe.
- Good understanding of data protection laws and ideally some knowledge of GDPR
- Experience of working across and involvement in a busy, innovative marketing function
This Marketing Campaign Manager role is Cambridge based in a friendly, supportive and flexible environment. The salary range is £30,000 - £35,000 plus benefits.
If you have relevant experience for this Cambridge based Marketing Campaign Manager position and are interested to learn more about this excellent job opportunity, please get in touch for a full job description and details relating to salary and benefits.
To discuss other opportunities with our experienced sales and marketing consultants, why not get in touch to discuss your next career step.
We always receive a high volume of applicants, and are unfortunately unable to give individual feedback. If you have not heard from us within one week of your application, unfortunately on this occasion we have been unable to progress your interest. We’d love to keep your CV on file however, for future opportunities that may arise.
Or if you’d like to arrange an introductory call, to discuss your requirements contact us on or email us on .
Like to hear about our latest vacancies, follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter or visit Greenhill Recruitment.