New Job Alert! Become the Marketing Automation Executive for a nationwide brand who’s currently experience a huge period of growth! Be part of their clients innovative automated campaigns and help drive the company forward!
Based in the heart of Manchester City Centre, our client’s office is only a stone’s throw away from a variety of transport amenities which means that the successful candidates commute to work should be as seamless as possible. As a business, they strive to offer first-class technical services in order to aid the development of smaller companies and as they continue to gain new business, they are now searching for a talented Marketing Automation Executive to join their thriving CRM and Marketing teams!
The Marketing Automation Executive will be working with the Automation Marketing Manager in order to produce and implement all new innovative automated campaigns that will drive profitable acquisition, retention and growth for the business and ensure all target are achieved! Our client is looking for an individual self-motivating, diligent and willing to go above and beyond in order to meet client expectations!
The Key Responsibilities of the Marketing Automation Executive:
- Provide knowledge and support in using Marketo to implement new campaigns and programs.
- Implement A/B testing campaigns to find the best setups.
- Integrate campaign activity with CRM to increase sales.
- coordinate and integrate third party software’s.
- Join forces with different teams to implement, and measure campaign lifecycles through acquisition, conversion and retention.
- Monitor, manage and optimise new and existing campaigns.
- Monitor programs and conduct regular reviews and analysis through the sales funnel.
The Key Skills and Attributes Required:
- Experience working with Marketing Automation software such as Eloqua or Marketo.
- Can demonstrate email marketing and campaign experience along with excellent analytical skills.
- Fantastic communication, time management and organisational skills are essential.
- Proven experience working in a B2B marketing role as well as experience using Salesforce software would be advantageous but not essential.
If this sounds like the job for you, come and apply today!
Please note due to high volumes of applications unfortunately we are not always able to respond to all unsuccessful applicants. However we wish everyone who applies the very best with their job search.
- Marketing Automation
- B2B Marketing
- A/B Testing
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'