Marketing Assistant (Financial Services)
Nottingham (Remote working is available)
NJR is currently working with a well-established Wealth Management practice who provide a professional and bespoke Wealth Management service to their private client's, Business Owners, Trustees and Sports professionals and now have an excellent opportunity for an ambitious Marketing Assistant to join their highly successful practice.
To support the Adviser Team in prospecting and networking with new high-grade contacts. Using their Marketing systems to approach appropriate prospects on behalf of their Adviser Team, accuracy and attention to detail are required in this role together with excellent content writing and communication skills. You will need to be able to work independently and within a team and be prepared to work with the Advisers to ensure that all regulations are adhered to when making approaches towards the prospect network. Familiarity with Linked In and other Social Media platforms is essential.
Working from their prodigious office based in Nottingham, you will be accountable for monitoring the outcomes of their marketing activities to ensure that the company gets a good value for their investments and to take the necessary action to address any areas where the performance does not meet expectations, you will be ensuring that the appropriate monitoring systems in place remain fit for purpose and provide relevant and timely management information; whilst having a proactive approach and creativity in driving and leading the business' marketing activities.
- Identify and market to new opportunities in our locality with the aim of opening up leads to possible clients and future introducers;
- Support the advisers with their own prospecting activities;
- Ensure that any prospecting is done in a responsible and compliant manner, meeting all legislative requirements, both internally and externally;
- Monitor leads (generated by this role) passed onto advisers to ensure timely follow up;
- Working closely with our in-house Marketing Manager and Marketing Co-ordinator;
- Work within and stay up to date with template changes and advice notes;
- Undertake continuous professional development to meet regulatory requirements and personal development needs.
Understanding of Client proposition and Product Knowledge:
- Strong written communication skills;
- Experience using LinkedIn and other social media vehicles;
- Experience of Financial Services Products and Services;
- Demonstrates up to date knowledge of relevant regulation and legislation;
Skills and behaviours:
- Able to transpose information accurately;
- Confident in dealing with third parties and can work with total discretion;
- Highly organised with excellent communication skills;
Our client is looking for a confident, switched-on individual who has the drive to exceed expectations and deliver a high level of customer service.
For further information please contact one of our specialist consultants quoting REF: NJR11371
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'