£24,000-£26,000 depending on experience
Do you have an interest in Technology and Marketing? If so, we are currently recruiting for a company who have a rewarding opportunity for you as an experienced Marketing Assistant!
- 3+ years in a B2B marketing role
- marketing experience with a good understanding of digital techniques
- Proven track record of event and exhibition coordination/organising
- Experience in coordination of activities for teams or departments
- Marketing experience within technology and accredited to ISO:9001 or process driven company
- Experience working to Key Performance Indicators (KPI).
- Project management experience
- Working experience of Project Management Software (Trello, Jira, SharePoint, etc.)
- Strong administrative & coordination skills
- Project management & work scheduling
- Archiving/filling management
- Quick learner. Able to quickly get up-to-speed on technologies, techniques, software, or skills
- Working knowledge of Adobe Creative Suit/Cloud (In-Design, Photoshop).
- Working knowledge of Premier Pro or equivalent
- Working knowledge of MS Office
- Knowledge in Adobe Creative Suit/Cloud (In-Design, Photoshop).
- knowledge in Premier Pro
- Knowledge in MS Office
- WordPress CMS
- Creative skills for collateral composition & presentations
- Research skills
- Degree in Marketing or related subject.
• CIM Marketing Degree
- Driven and able to multi-task handling multiple priorities
- Organised, tidy with good time management
- Self-motivated and hands-on
- Team player with entrepreneurial spirit
- Able to learn new skills quickly and apply them/improve them consistently
- Professional appearance and behaviour
- Able to handle pressure to meet deadlines
- Positive and enthusiastic
- Setter and driver of high standards
- Challenge seeking with copious energy deliver and to overcome any failures along the way
- Emotionally robust to be able to deal effectively and efficiently with performance management
- Reasonable period of tenure in previous roles
- Flexibility & willingness to adapt to the needs of an SME size business
Free onsite parking, including electric charging points, salary sacrifice schemes, free tea & coffee, employee social area with dart board, pool table and foosball, social events. If this is of interest to you then apply now!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'