Marketing Assistant; Lintbells
An excellent opportunity has now arisen for an experienced Marketing Assistant to join an award winning, dynamic business that is becoming a leader in functional health supplements for the care of pets. Quality, integrity, passion and brand are core to this company’s ethos and values.
This is an exciting role in a fast-growing business, focused on providing high quality products and service. The opportunity is open to full-time candidates only.
Reports to: Marketing Manager
Based: Hitchin, Hertfordhire
The purpose of the role is to work as part of the marketing team to support the smooth delivery of the annual marketing plans including (not limited to) life cycle management, product launches to through the line consumer and vet marketing campaigns.
- Support with the planning and execution of marketing campaigns/product launches
- Assist with the development and updating of social content and minor website changes
- Monitor social listening, responding where appropriate and timely feedback to the marketing team
- Support the team with content proof reading and engaging copy writing for press releases, blog articles, emails, banners, direct mail etc.
- Monitor competitor marketing activities (on and offline) and share with the marketing team
- Manage the Lintbells Image and artwork library
- Manage the marketing literature and promotional items
- Accurate Administration
- Attend and participate in relevant internal and external marketing meetings
- Implement other ad-hoc marketing/departmental projects
- Ideally the candidate would hold a business and or marketing degree and or marketing qualification
- A wealth of marketing experience - ideally across on and offline marketing channels
- Highly organised with good time management
- Excellent written and verbal communications
- Strong attention to detail
- Positive can-do-attitude
o Internal - Marketing, Ops, Customer Services and Finance
o External - Agencies (creative, copywriting, PR, sales promotion)
Skills and Qualifications:
Ideally the candidate will hold a business and or marketing degree and or marketing qualification.