Do you have a passion for marketing?
Would you like a challenging and diverse role within a fast moving and dynamic organisation?
This role will see you using your creativity, drive and enthusiasm, strong copywriting skills, website management experience and knowledge of Google Analytics.
Working within the marketing department, your key responsibilities will include:
- Managing and reporting on all marketing campaigns for lead generation
- Maintaining and developing the website, responsible for driving traffic through SEO and PPC
- Producing internal and external marketing material (both on and offline)
- Monitoring social media channels
- Producing internal marketing reports
Along with a competitive salary and working within an environment where you are rewarded for commitment and hard work, you will also be entitled to a fantastic benefits package which includes:
- Incremental Holiday entitlement (starting at 25 days plus Bank holidays)
- Childcare Voucher scheme
- Contributory pension scheme
- Life Assurance
- Gym discounts
- Retail, leisure & holiday discounts
- Unlimited free refreshments
- Long Service Awards
- Plus much more!!!
Ready to get stuck in?? Apply now to avoid disappointment!
Huntress Search Ltd does not discriminate on the grounds of 'protected characteristics' as defined under the Equality Act and other relevant UK legislation.
Huntress Search Ltd acts as a Recruitment Agency in relation to all Permanent roles and as a Recruitment Business in relation to all Temporary roles.
PLEASE NOTE: We can only consider applications from candidates who have the right to work in the UK.
- social media
- google analytics
- marketing campaigns
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job