Marketing Assistant EMEA 1 year Fixed-term Contract
Are you ready to make the switch to a better way of working?
Whether we're creating brand new, cutting-edge technologies for our customers, or delivering unique, world-class learning and development opportunities for our people, if you make that switch with us as a marketing assistant, you'll understand what we mean.
You'll be part of a global brand, an ethical business with a focus on sustainability and the environment. You'll find a culture that fits the way you work and a place that's committed to helping you be your best.
Epson are seeking to recruit a detail-oriented and enthusiastic marketing assistant. Reporting into the Manager, Implementation, you will provide daily support to the marketing director & department heads, effectively carrying out the day-to-day routine administration and support functions as required. Please note, this is a 1 year fixed-term contract, starting in November 2021.
This role is based out of Epson's sales and marketing Offices in Hemel Hempstead, Hertfordshire, UK.
- Managing the collation of presentations
- Assisting the promotions department with the admin & queries received for promotions
- Uploading images & assets into Neon
- Assist the events department with the admin for events and launches, including hotel bookings, etc
- Co-ordinating meetings for Marketing Department heads
- Management of internal archiving and the data storage system
- Supporting all other functions within EEBGB and assisting queries from other European offices
- Supporting individuals with finance/SAP queries
Knowledge, Skills & Experience:
- An active listener who has ability to interact with a wide variety of people
- A person who actively demonstrates initiative and can operate with a high degree of confidentiality
- Flexible and adaptable
- An effective communicator capable of communicating both verbally and in writing both internally and externally
- Proven organisational skills
- A self-starter with a logical approach to problems
- The ability to work within a team environment and multi-task
- Literate and numerate
- Flexible and able to work to deadlines, and under pressure
- Additional European languages or European experience would be an advantage, but not essential
- Intermediate in Excel, PowerPoint and Word
- Experience of using SAP preferred but not essential
In return, we offer a competitive salary and a wide range of excellent benefits, including a working environment where quality, teamwork, and respect come first. Plus, the support you need to develop yourself - in your role, and in your career.
- Marketing Graduate
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'