A well-known and prestigious firm are looking for an ambitious, hardworking and motivated Marketing & Business Development Administrator. You will report to the Marketing & Communications manager, and provide support to the senior members of the marketing team. The other key liaison relationships are with the wider Marketing & Business Development team and members of the firm
The role of Marketing & BD Administrator is to assist with a variety of administrative tasks generated by the more senior members of the team, as well as supporting on key marketing projects.
- Support the implementation of the internal communications
- Support the Marketing & Communications Manager as guardian of the firm’s brand and corporate identity written style guide, including applying guidelines for its consistent application across branded materials produced inside and outside of the firm
- Maintain and update content on the firm’s intranet, especially relating to the Marketing and BD pages, resources and calendars, and help with drafting and publishing firm news on all the internal channels
- Manage the media monitoring process and update all relevant systems, as well as feeding into reports
- Assist, from time to time, with the delivery of seminars and events (e.g. badges; meet and greet), updating web content, creating invites etc
- Liaise with suppliers to source merchandise to be used at events or for other marketing purposes
- Monitor and maintain stocks of publications and merchandise
- Acting as a central helpdesk for enquiries to the Marketing and BD team, including responding to ad hoc requests from colleagues, lawyers, secretaries and suppliers
- Assist the Head of Marketing Communications and BD team with the annual legal directory submissions and awards process
- Organise departmental meetings and co-ordinate the team administration and support the department heads – e.g. maintain holiday calendar, process invoices etc.
- Support the department heads with diary management, meeting support and general administration
If you are an ambitious professional that wither has a years’ experience in the Legal/Professional Services or have recently graduated and are interested in a career in a Legal Marketing role then please get in touch ASAP.
To apply, please click on the ‘apply’ button and send your Cover Note & CV with your contact details to quoting reference CS343MBD
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job