The salary is £30,000 - £35,000 per annum, plus excellent benefits!
You will be responsible for the development and execution of marketing and brand strategies across offline and digital channels. You will work within the UK and International markets, driving digital acquisition and retention as well as offline marketing activities.
• Creation of new and management of existing multi-channel marketing campaigns.
• Management of the company website, including all customer-facing content.
• Development and execution of the overall Marketing calendar, with a key focus on customer propositions and the overall customer journey.
• Development of the brand architecture.
• Ownership of the brand, ensuring the customer message and strategy is consistent and credible.
• Creation of bespoke and customer-focussed content that can be rolled out across multiple channels to educate and engage customers.
• Creation of Social Media strategy and content plans.
• Management of the company Social Media accounts, including Facebook, Twitter, Linkedin, etc.
• Development of offline marketing activities.
• Management of external design agencies to ensure work is delivered on time and within budget.
• Creation of marketing literature, including special offers, promotions, catalogues and brochures.
• Copywriting and proof reading of all marketing materials.
• Management of trade conventions, exhibitions and seminars.
• Experience in Marketing and Brand Marketing.
• Educated to degree level or equivalent.
• Experience of implementing targeted marketing campaigns.
• Experience of product based marketing.
• Offline marketing experience - producing catalogues, brochures, and direct marketing.
• Knowledge of Magento.
• Experience of Adobe Photoshop and In Design is desirable.
• Mailchimp experience is also desirable.
• Ability to work under pressure and to deadlines.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job