Wrexham, commutable from Oswestry, Chester
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum
22 days holiday + 8 bank holidays
Marketing Administrator required by an expanding marketing team to support a broad range of organisational and administration tasks. This is an ideal opportunity for a candidate looking to progress their career in a marketing function.
- Proof reading press releases for B2B and consumer publications
- Ensuring that all external marketing materials are proof read before going to print
- Supporting the Marketing Team Leader when organising trade shows
- Managing customer demonstration requests to support the sales team
Researching industry relevant shows and making recommendations for attendance
Researching brands and making recommendations for potential collaborations
- Influencer research to ensure partnering with the strongest bloggers in the industry
- Supporting mobile app activity, including checking and responding to community posts
The ideal Marketing Administrator will have the following attributes -:
- Marketing, English or related degree or equivalent
- Good organisational and prioritisation skills
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Strong IT literacy, Word, Excel and PowerPoint skills
- Ability to analyse and identify trends and make recommendations
- Self-motivated, eager to develop, team-player, good communicator
£17,000 - £19,000 per annum
22 days holiday & 8 bank holidays
Free car parking
The business is a successful, growing creative business operating on a global basis. The business uses a number of exciting marketing channels and offers a creative and commercially vibrant environment to work in. This is an ideal opportunity to work and learn within a growing, dynamic marketing team
This vacancy is advertised by Travail Employment Group who are acting as an Employment Agency.
Once you click to apply for this job your application will be immediately received by Travail Employment Group. If your application is successful a consultant will be in contact with you within the next 7 days. If you do not hear within the next 7 days you have not been successful on this occasion and unless otherwise advised, Travail will keep your details on file and contact you with future relevant opportunities.
All candidates registering with Travail Employment Group will need to provide proof of identity, and evidence of any experience, training and qualifications our client considers necessary for this position.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"