Market Research Analyst (Digital Tech Markets)
Juniper Research is a leading provider of business and market intelligence to the media, financial and technology sectors. We provide in-depth research, consultancy and market forecasting for high growth technology markets, applications and media - across mobile, online and digital platforms. Juniper’s client base includes many of the world’s leading high-tech companies.
Based in Basingstoke, Hampshire, further details can be found at: www.juniperresearch.com.
This position offers the successful candidate the opportunity to develop their research and analytical career in the growing mobile technology and digital services market. The ability to develop expertise and knowledge quickly will be key to this role, as the job holder will be required to make an early contribution to Juniper’s research offering.
As in most small organisations, staff need to remain flexible, and comfortable with adapting to the changing needs of the business. The following details provide an indication of the type of work this role offers.
Salary band: £23,500 - £25,850 based on experience, plus bonus.
- To research and develop strong subject matter expertise, and author high quality publications that provide insight and value to Juniper clients.
- To develop market sizing and forecasting models as required.
- To assist in the delivery of client consultancy projects, and eventually speak at industry conferences.
- To contribute to press articles, news and social media, conference and client presentations, press release and promotional activities as required.
- To undertake special projects as required by the business.
The main responsibilities of this role will be:
Research, Forecasting & Data Analysis:
- Research Reports - Author strategic market reports in a highly readable and contemporary format that provide insight and value to Juniper clients.
- Market Forecasting & Interpretatio - Produce high value market forecasts that appeal to clients, providing insightful analysis and commentary.
- Marketing & Sales Support - Research, edit and present materials for publication and promotion. Liaise with clients and the media as required.
- Other - Contribute to team goals, consultancy projects and database development.
Knowledge, Skills & Experience
- Experience of writing analytical reports.
- Knowledge of the telecoms, mobile or digital services market.
- Experience of market sizing, forecasting or financial analysis.
- Degree or post-graduate qualification in a numerical, economic or business discipline.
- Organised and productive, and be able to work to strict deadlines.
- Quality conscious with an attention to detail.
- Able to take responsibility, ownership and be a trusted team member.
- Articulate - excellent communication skills - both written & verbal.
- Enthusiastic, self-motivated and confident.
- A friendly team player.
Knowledge & Skills
- Numerical, with experience of using spreadsheets.
- Good presentation skills.
- Excellent analytical skills with the ability to understand and effectively communicate complex markets, products, technologies and ideas.
- Excellent computer skills with particular knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook.
On the job training and support will be provided. Some travel may be required.
Reporting to: Principal Analyst
- Data Analysis
- Digital Services
- Market Research
- Highly Numerate
- Market Intelligence
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'