Role: Market Analyst
Are you highly analytical ideally with 1-2 years’ experience of analysing complex data? We are looking for a Market Analyst to join our client - a new entrant into the recently deregulated water market providing water and waste water services to UK businesses. The Market Analyst will be responsible for a wide range of tasks such as pricing, market analysis, systems development and ensuring the business performs to the standards set out by the market regulator. This is a brand-new role and is expected to expand quickly. So, if you have a numeric degree in either Maths, Economics or Statistics with excellent Excel, and SQL or VBA and you’re highly analytical - apply for the Market Analyst role today!!!
- Support Account Managers to calculate charges and generate prices
- Assist with the submission of tenders for customer supply contracts.
- Provide analytical support and insight using market data and produce reports
- Analyse performance against targets
- Engage with external stakeholders such as regulators and consumer bodies.
- Act as the primary point of contact on the Service Desk for Wholesalers’ service requests
- Assist in the development of day-to-day processes based on Market Code requirements
- Develop and maintain a strong working knowledge of the Market Codes
- Participate in the deployment of software releases working closely with IT
Skills and experience - Essential
- Degree level (or equivalent) in a numerate subject
- Experience analysing/reporting on large data sets
- Analytical mind, solid mathematical & problem-solving skills.
- Ability to communicate complex problems in simple terms on multiple levels
- Ability to work with IT developers to create new solutions
- Excellent Microsoft Excel skills
- A self-motivated and disciplined approach to tasks
- Friendly, supportive team player
- Ability to organise, manage and prioritise time and workload efficiently and effectively
Skills and experience - Desirable
- Experience in pricing or charging
- Knowledge of relational databases e.g. Access, SQL or VBA
- Experience in a regulated industry helpful, particularly MOSL Market Codes
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'