Mploy Staffing Solutions are working in partnership with our prestigious client Sunseeker International, a global manufacturer of luxury motor yachts based on the beautiful south coast of England. Ranging from 48 to 155 feet, all Sunseeker craft are built to an exacting standard of quality and refinement, which has elevated Sunseeker to be the leading designer and manufacturer of luxury motor yachts across the globe.
Job Title: Engineer (fit out)
Salary Range: Up to 34k per annum Inc. Overtime
Working Hours: Monday to Thursday 7am to 6pm, Fridays 7am to 1pm (which includes 8 hours compulsory overtime).
We are now recruiting skilled Mechanical Engineers to join the Sunseeker family. Playing a pivotal role in the production of the worlds finest luxury motor yachts, you will be a classically trained and educated Engineer from either the automotive, marine, oil & gas, aerospace or defence sector. Sunseeker Engineers work on the various production lines of Sunseeker models, from the 48ft San Remo, through to the flagship 155ft Super Yacht.
The position includes the fitting of various mechanical systems and components comprising:
- Installation of propulsion components, such as shafts, propellers and rudders
- Fitting of fluid power / hydraulic circuits, including the construction of hard and flexible pipe
- Installation and alignment of marine engines and gearboxes
- Fitting of high pressure fire suppression systems
- Making penetrations through bulkheads (walls) and working with Glass Reinforced Plastic/Fibre (GRP/FRP)
- Selecting, mixing and applying various bonding agents and sealants (cosmetic and structural)
- Reading and using a wide variety of scaled technical engineering information?
Working with an experienced Team Leader to construct boats ready for dispatch to over 60 countries through a network of distributors, applicants need the ability to read and understand scaled technical drawings plus, ability with classic engineering hand skills as basic as, drilling, tapping and filling, through to installing complex fuel and hydraulic circuits. Those unfamiliar with boat building techniques will be given support on the job.
In return Sunseeker International provides a permanent contract and a rewarding career with an iconic brand, 48 hour working week, a standard pay rate from £10.38 to £12.37 per hour (depending on skills), 4% non contributory pension contributions, 22 days holiday, sick pay, life cover, canteen facilities, a safe working environment (18001 accredited), central working location for public transport, sports and social club, work wear and, after 4 years an extra 3 days holiday, private medical insurance and Denplan.
- Mechanical Fitter. Diesel HGV Mechanic
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job