Manufacturing / Tooling Engineer
We are currently looking for a Manufacturing Tooling Engineer to drive optimisation of all manufacturing processes, tooling development and NPD/CPD integration into manufacture.
Key Result Areas
- Drives optimizations and has a significant impact on continuous improvement.
- Contributes to the management and development of operations to ensure execution of business plans and compliance with CWL standards and procedures.
- In collaboration with the Production & Engineering/Quality manager's, responsible for optimisation of equipment, including proposals for investment budget and participation in investment projects.
- Ensures an efficient and stable process with emphasis on quality, EHS and economy, based on process specialist knowledge.
- Completes projects, tasks and activities to ensure operations performance.
- Cooperates with design engineering during NPD/CPD, project implementation and customer visits.
- Resolves, reports and escalates problems regarding the operations as appropriate.
- Challenges process and practices. Identifies opportunities for continuous improvements and implements continuous optimisation and development opportunities in daily production operations.
- Contributes to a healthy and safe work environment.
- Contributes to a Lean culture.
- Design of tooling and fixturing.
- Ensures current tooling is in good working order, including any maintenance or renewal as required.
- Works closely the toolroom and associated staff, ensuring best practice, quality and timely support to production.
- Education at HNC or above, in manufacturing / production engineering.
- Minimum 3 years of experience within manufacturing engineering within a steel processing environment.
When you are emailing your CV to Pursuit, please ensure it has your telephone numbers (including your mobile), your email and home addresses on. To confirm your identity, you will be required to bring your passport with you when registering.
Due to the amount of response we receive, unfortunately we are not able to give feedback to individuals, if you have not heard back within 7 days please assume that you have not been successful for the role you have applied for.
Don't keep a good thing to yourself we grow our business through referrals, so please don't keep us to yourself. If you think we're doing a good job and know of someone who would benefit from our services, please pass on their name and number to me and I promise we will follow it up.
Pursuit Resources Group is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy. We are committed to equality of opportunity for all candidates. For more opportunities, please visit www.pursuitgroup.co.ukor email
- Manufacturing / Tooling Engineer