Do you want to work for a successful and growing manufacturing company? Do you have production and / or assembly experience?
Are you looking for a long term temporary to permanent position? Then we may the job for you as a production operative in the Chester-le-Street area. MTrec Recruitment are currently recruiting for a prestigious company in the area
We are looking for candidates with mechanical assembly and production experience. The role would see you working on a variety of mechanical products, for building components to the correct size
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities:
· Daily meetings with the production department
· To help prioritise workloads within the department and production
· Following engineering drawing and diagrams
· Working with hand tools, and power tools for cutting and grinding products
· Use of sanding equipment for smoothening products
· Should have working knowledge working in a production environment
· Maintain the company’s health & safety standards at all times
MTrec Recruitment are looking for Candidates who have:
· Should have production experience, but full training will be given
· A positive attitude and are willing to learn more skills on the job.
· Confidence on the job and are happy to take on more responsibility if necessary.
This position comes with this shift available:
· Monday - Friday (08:00-16:30)
· £7.83 per hour
· This is a temporary to permanent contract
Apply online now or send you CV to industrialcvs @mtrec.co.uk and one of our Consultants will be in touch
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job