Key Recruitment Ltd are pleased to represent a leading manufacturer based in Alton.
Our client have a opening for a Manufacturing Operative to join a well established and highly trained team to help deliver and meet ever growing production demands.
This is a factory based role and will cover many tasks including lifting and shifting raw production materials and being on your feet most of your shift.
Other tasks Include but are not limited to..
- Following strict manufacturing procedures to ensure a smooth production process
- Operate electric powered pallet/stacker trucks
- Ensure all operations are are performed in a safe way and safe working practices are followed at all times.
- Constant maintaining of Good Manufacturing practices.
- Be available for overtime in the evenings and weekends as and when required.
The ideal candidate would have...
- Ability to follow verbal and written instructions.
- Organised and proactive and able to prioritise workload.
- Flexible approach to work
- Moderate level of literacy and numeracy required
- Ability to learn and implement health and Safety measures and follow good manufacturing practices.
Full training is provided
In return our client offers a competitive and market leading salary and benefits package to match.
For more information please be in contact with Key Recruitment Ltd or apply Now!