My client’s a high growth China-focused M&A Advisory house. As part of their strategic growth plans they’ve created a new opportunity for a M&A VP to be an integral part of the firm’s future plans.
Within this role you’ll be originating buy & sell side deals for private equity clients and private investors. You’ll have the opportunity to develop your own network of contacts and will be responsible for leading them through the whole M&A transaction life-cycle, as well as, playing an integral role in developing the business’ financial strategies and policies.
To be successful in this role you’ll need to:
- Be fluent in English and Mandarin
- Hold a Bachelor’s degree in a related field; MBA’s and Master’s Degrees are favourable
- Have experience within the TMT, Healthcare or Retail sectors
- Have experience at VP or equivalent level of Corporate Finance, Mergers and Acquisitions, Transaction Services and Private Equity
- Be a team player with strong communication skills and an effective leadership style
This role will particularly suit candidates who’re excellent Business Developers who can demonstrate an excellent history or deal origination.
For more information contact Indy Coles at AJ Chambers