Mandarin Chinese Speaking Social Media Senior Editor
To see more Mandarin jobs please follow us on WeChat: teamchinapf AND pfteamchina
Your New Job Title: Mandarin Chinese Speaking Social Media Senior Editor
The Skills You'll Need: Fluent in Mandarin and English, relevant Social Media editing experience, solid visa and social media content marketing experience.
Your New Salary: £25,000 gross per annum + great benefits
Who You'll Be Working for:
Our client is an online media and marketing company
What You'll be Doing Each Day:
- Supervise daily operation to make sure everything is done following the company requirements and standards
- Assist in the development and implementation of production schedules and deliver assigned projects and tasks in accordance with agreed deadlines.
- Determine topics and contents
- Assign and approve works to Editors, staff writers
- Manage posting schedules
- Manage content calendars
- Assistant in campaign planning and oversee the executions
- Provide performance feedback to senior management
- Assist in training, supervising, and reviewing the work of junior team members, as required
- Assist in monitoring departmental procedures/processes to ensure the team operates at maximum efficiency
The Skills You'll Need to Succeed:
- Solid relevant Social Media (both WeChat & Weibo) editing experience
- Demonstrated ability to determining high traffic/sales UK lifestyle topics
- Attention to detail and proven proofreading skills
- Able to edit and write copy accurately and clearly, understanding how to tailor content to different audiences
- Have strong visual eyes
- Excellent communicator, savvy problem solver and outgoing team player
- Have a solid understanding of content marketing and online campaigns
- Well organised and able to juggle multiple work-streams simultaneously
- Data-driven and have experience in looking at the performance of your content and taking appropriate actions to improve it
Job status: Permanent
Start date: ASAP
Please view all our Chinese jobs at www.people-first.co.uk
Please follow us on Linkedin: people-first-team-china
We would be grateful if you could send your CV as a Word document. If your application is successful, you will be contacted within 7 days. We regret that due to the high volume of applications we receive we cannot provide feedback on individual CVs. Please note that we can only consider candidates who are eligible to work in the UK and are able to provide relevant supporting documentation.
People First is committed to increasing diversity, and maintaining an inclusive workplace culture. We welcome applications from all qualified candidates regardless of their ethnicity, race, gender, religious beliefs, sexual orientation, age, marital status or whether or not they have a disability.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'