Growing manufacturing organisation based in Washington
- Preparation of full monthly management accounts for both internal and external reporting purposes.
- Analysis and review of accounts with commentary.
- Balance sheet reconciliations and maintenance of the fixed asset register.
- Posting of journals.
- Daily cash book maintenance and reconciliations.
- Monthly payroll processing.
- Monthly VAT returns and government submissions.
- Preparation of annual statutory accounts.
- Facilitate the year end audit process including liaising with auditors as necessary.
- Provide ad hoc support and reporting to the finance team as required
- Experience in a similiar role
- Part qualified/newly qualified ACCA/CIMA
- Analytical mindset with strong Excel skills
- Able to work in a fast paced environment to deadlines
- Ambitious and willing to grow and adapt as the role evolves
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'