I have an exciting new opportunity for a Management Accountant with manufacturing experience, who is looking to join a rapidly expanding group based in West Bromwich with a turnover of 11 million. They are looking for an innovative, hard working candidate that is looking for the next step in their career after completing final exams ideally within ACCA/CIMA. The role would involve working for a Financial Controller who has recently been promoted and acting as line manager to 4 direct reports including candidates that are studying so you will be given the opportunity to mentor and train. This role has the perfect balance of business partnering and analysis giving you great experience to thrive in your financial career.
This involves assisting an experienced Business Controller with month end tasks such as multi group balance sheet reconciliations and presenting management reports to operations, CEO and the wider business. The role requires an advanced excel user, due to system changes excel will be required to complete reports and manipulate large sums of data.
Ideally you will:
- Have experience in a similar sized manufacturing business (11 million turnover and 22 million turnover at a group level) and work in a busy fast paced environment and not shy away from challenge/change.
- Be experienced of using excel and ideally be an advanced excel user using vlookup, pivot tables and macros (desirable) as the role will involve large sums of data manipulation.
- Be a strong communicator and leader as the role will involve working closely with the Business Controller and leading the team of part qualified candidates.
- Have a strong technical background where you are used to multiple balance sheet reconciliations, and handing over for consolidation.
In return you will:
- Receive an excellent package and benefits programme, with the opportunity to travel between two sites and be based at the head office in West Bromwich.
- Work in a friendly, down to earth environment where you get the "family feel" within a large stable business.
- Be working for a business that looks to promote internally and will look to do so if you are dedicated.
- Be given the challenge of improving processes and procedures, due to the new system there are lots of areas of improvements to be made.
If you are a newly qualified or part qualified candidate with manufacturing experience looking for this next step in your career, and want an excellent manager to look up to please apply to the below link and I would be keen to discuss the ins and outs of the role with you further.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'