An exceptional opportunity has arisen for an experienced Assistant Management Accountant to join a fantastic local business based in Exeter. Our client is the largest provider of vetting and screening services in the UK and prides themselves on their superb customer service and product specific knowledge. The successful candidate will be an enthusiastic team player with a positive mind set and excellent finance, accounting, and communication skills.
- You will assist with the production of management accounts for all group companies
- You will produce reconciliations of control accounts and balance sheet items for review
- You will assist with the preparation of VAT, payroll, and documentation for annual audit
- You will develop and maintain relevant departmental reports
- You will become an expert in the use of our client’s bespoke systems, you will develop service specific knowledge and demonstrate communication skills through training and personal development programmes
- You will take incoming correspondence into the department, including email and telephone calls
- You will assist with the maintenance of purchase and sales ledgers
- You will be the main point of contact when the Group Financial Controller is on leave
- You will have a minimum of 3 years in a hands-on finance role
- Level 3 AAT Accounting Qualification
- Experience of VAT returns and payroll
- Advanced Excel skills
- Experience of Xero and Sun Systems would be beneficial
If you have the required skills and experience and you are looking to work in a fast paced, innovations focussed business then please get in touch with Joanne Howell today. On offer is a competitive salary and great benefits to include; 23 days’ annual leave (increasing to 28 days with service) plus bank holidays, development and training opportunities, gym membership, hybrid remote/office working, onsite parking, life insurance, annual performance related bonus, and a fun and vibrant working environment.
Closing Date: Please note that we will accept applications up to the closing date, however all suitable candidates will be submitted as soon as received, and the client reserves the right to appoint before the closing date.
If you have the skills and experience stated, please apply NOW!
- Management Accountant
- Management Accounts
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'