Competitive Salary plus company benefits/study support
The Cinnamon Care Collection is an exclusive group of luxury care homes and retirement developments occupying beautiful locations around the country. The group continues to experience significant growth and is now looking for an additional Management Accountant to join the finance team in this fast-paced and dynamic environment.
Based in the group's support office in Staines, the role comprises:
- Complete all relevant month end close procedures including balance sheet and revenue reconciliations and NL journals (including accruals, prepayments, deferred income, fixed assets and depreciation)
- Produce monthly management accounts (P&L, Balance sheet and Cashflow) to a strict deadline
- Monthly variance analysis and investigation of the Management accounts against budget and actual
- Intercompany reconciliations.
- Monthly flash forecast
- Assistance with external audit and corporation tax compliance.
- Assistance with budget process for each company in the group.
- Assist with the training and development of the Assistant Accountant.
- Build relationships with finance Administrators at each care home, including occasional site visits
- Assist in the ongoing review and monitoring of internal controls
- Any other work as might be required within the Finance department
The ideal candidate should:
- be part-qualified ACA/ACCA/CIMA with experience in a group/multi-site structure - Essential requirement
- have the ability to manage workload and complete tasks within deadlines
- have good leadership skills and ability to work with limited supervision
- have good IT skills including knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- be confident and have excellent communication skills - verbal and written
- be meticulous with a thorough approach
- be technically strong with great attention to detail
- possess intellectual curiosity
- Knowledge of Sage 50 Accounts/Netsuite would be useful but is not essential.
We will offer Study support paid by Cinnamon (subject to T&C):
- Annual member subscription fee
- Professional exam sitting fee
- Day of exam and 2 additional days for study per exam
- £500 pa contribution towards exam tuition fees
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
Not quite what you are looking for? Try these similar searches
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'