My client, a global business based in Sutton Coldfield is seeking to recruit Management Accountant. This is a great opportunity for a qualified/part qualified accountant to join a growing business as a management accountant.
Reporting to the Financial Controller the management accountant will oversee the UK financial reporting, accounting, and billing functions in an organised and efficient manner and produce accurate timely financial and management accounts.
- Overall responsibility for the accuracy and timeliness of the management accounts and financial statements including managing the month end close process
- Ensuring appropriate systems and internal controls are implemented and safeguarding company assets through maintenance of effective controls.
- Banking and Treasury Management
- Maintenance of financial ledgers and accounting processes
- Guide financial decisions by establishing, monitoring and enforcing policies and procedures.
- Liaising with other function managers to put the finances and accounts in context;
- Monitoring and evaluating financial information systems and suggesting improvements where needed
- Maintain a system of controls over accounting transactions, complete audits and report on improvement strategies
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'