Management Accountant - Manufacturing Business - To £40,000
Your new company
Your new company is a manufacturing business with ambitious growth and development plans. There are plans to grow the businesses product offering and export overseas. A great time to join.
Your new role
Your main duties will be;-
- Manage the monthly close and reporting process. Ensuring robust control, processing and review.
- Produce timely monthly financial reporting, including presentation of reporting packs, detailed management information and KPI's.
- Analysis of financial data, including investigation of variances, performing relevant adjustments and providing interpretation to senior management.
- Demonstrate strong balance sheet controls including preparation of control account reconciliations and timely follow up on any variances.
- Preparation and review of forecasts and budgets.
- Completion and submission of all tax related matters e.g. VAT return and statistical returns.
- Fixed assets and depreciation processing and control.
- Maintain and control shareholders/investors transactions and registers.
- Liaise with Welsh Government to assist in the preparation of any grant submissions or documents as required.
- Participation in the year end reporting process, including assistance with reporting packages and liaising with external auditors.
- Designing, Implementing and maintaining internal controls and procedures.
- To play an active role in continuous improvement projects and development of IT and management information systems. Will include ongoing finance and ERP system implementations.
- Develop in-depth knowledge of the site Oracle NetSuite IT system.
- Ensuring compliance with accounting standards and other specific internal and external guidelines.
- Supporting any ad hoc project requests within the team.
- Reporting into the Finance Director and will be expected to guide and mentor junior staff.
What you'll need to succeed
You will be a part of qualified accountant with manufacturing management accounting experience.
What you'll get in return
In return you`ll get a salary up to £40,000 and benefits.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.
Bank or payment details should never be provided when applying for a job. For information on how to stay safe in your job search, visit SAFERjobs.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'