My client is looking for a management accountant to join their finance directorate for a 18 month Fixed Term Contract
This is a great opportunity to further develop your finance experience in a large and fun corporate environment and is guaranteed to add a lot of skills to your CV and exposure you to many different people.
Key responsibilities include:
- To provide a high quality Management Accounting service to business managers and the commercial team
- To ensure that all financial information is processed in a timely and accurate manner and in accordance with procedures and policies of the Finance Directorate.
- Supporting the Head of Management Accountants and Finance Manager, provide Management Accounting assistance and advice to budget holders throughout the Trust.
- Supporting the budget setting process, refining the accuracy of Service Line Reporting (SLR} and National Reference Costs data. Confirming, checking and initiating castings as required for the CIP/QIPP agenda]
- Play a key role in the budget setting process for at least one division of the Trust circa £40m
You must have previous experience of operating in a busy and fast paced environment and be able to adapt quickly to change
Prior management accounting experience is essential
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'