A hugely successful Marketing Services company, is recruiting for a new Management Accountant to join their team, on a 12 month fixed term contract basis. This is a great opportunity to gain more exposure within an accounting environment.
Main purpose of the role:
Working as a member of the Leeds PDM accounts team assisting in the production of internal management account and management information for the organisation ensuring accuracy and timely information is provided. Liaising with commercial and production functions to ensure appropriate business and accounting records are maintained complying fully with accounting standards.
- Assist with the production of monthly management accounts including variance analysis
- Maintain accurate Fixed Asset Register
- Prepare journals and reconcile balance sheets
- Monitoring day to day activities of S/L & P/L, thus ensuring the accuracy of revenue, GRNI and cost base reporting.
- Costing analysis on a job by job basis to ensure costs are correctly captured and charged
- Involvement in the budget / forecasting process and review of variances
- IntraStat returns and EC sales listings
- Customer sales reporting
- Cost Base reporting
- Maintain Integrity and accuracy of financial ledgers
- Ensure adherence with Group internal controls
- Managing complex relationships across Finance, Shared service centre and Operations
- AAT qualified
- Knowledge of accounting standards
- Commercially focused with a high level of business acumen
- Excellent communication, analytical and presentation skills
- Experience in change management
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'