An exciting opportunity has a risen for an experienced Management Accountant to join a highly successful organisation based between Tunbridge Wells and Hastings.
Reporting into the FD you will be responsible for the day to day operations of the finance department whilst managing and developing a small team.
The successful candidate will be qualified or closet o finishing their last exams and have experience working as a Management Accountant for a fast paced business.
- Responsible for the detailed and accurate monthly management accounts.
- Oversee Sales and Purchase Ledger
- Review bank reconciliations.
- Credit Control
- Liaise with Payroll to oversee the companies payroll and benefits function.
- Produce annual budgets and cash flow forecasting.
- Prepare year end financial statements
- Lead and develop a small team.
- Provide financial reports when requested.
- Analyse companies accounts.
This is a brand new vacancy due to the companies incredible growth over the last few years and available immediately for the ideal candidate!
Negotiable salary depending on experience, plus car allowance and other excellent benefits!
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'