Would you like to work in gorgeous modern offices?
We need a Management Accountant to review and reconcile balance sheets, reviewing the nominals and preparing VAT and Management Accounts as required. This will include Preparing and posting month and year end journals. Ability to manage and chase debt. You will be proficient in Sage.
- Leadership experience and ability to motivate and grow a team.
- Ability to manage and prioritise own and team workload
- Reconcile accounts to outsourced bookkeeping
- Bank Reconciliations
- Prepare and post Accruals, Prepayments and Depreciation monthly
- Producing variance analysis reports
- Prepare accurate and timely management accounts producing
- Preparation of annual budget
- Monitoring performance against budget
- Prepare figures to present to the Managing Director
- Deal with HMRC Queries
- Prepare Quarterly VAT Returns for 3 companies
- Monthly PAYE Reconciliations
- Some day to day processing will be required
The successful Candidate will have:
• Will have a minimum of 2 years’ experience in a similar role.
• Able to start immediately
• Knowledge of Sage (not essential)
• Ability to work to high level of accuracy with attention to detail is essential
You will be a newly qualified Accountant (ACA,ACCA or CIMA) Or qualified by experience.
Reed Specialist Recruitment Limited is an employment agency and employment business
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"
'Saved search name'