Introduction to the role
SUEZ is a recycling and resource Management Company, we deliver solutions to 12 million residents and 40,000 business customers throughout the UK. We enable all our customers to reduce their impact on the environment by using waste to create new products or generate energy, helping to conserve natural resources and reduce landfill, helping to realize SUEZ's vision of living in a society where there is no more waste.
SUEZ is looking to recruit a Management Accountant to join our Management Accounts team in Weston.
What will I be doing as a Management Accountant?
This is a dynamic Management Accountant role that will report to the Divisional Finance Manager and support Operations by taking ownership of the day to day financial operations of the business
- Preparation of the monthly management accounts for the relevant business area, to include P&L reports, explanation of key variances to budget and KPI review
- Management of external audit for the relevant business area, including preparation of audit deliverables and clearance of contentious issues with audit team
- Identification of opportunities and risks following review of balance sheet reconciliations
- Responsible for development and workload of assistant management accountant
- Ensure processes are in line with SUEZ P&P controls
- Business partnering with operations team and being first point of contact for all matters relating to the accounts
- Provide financial support to operations by attendance and active participation in operational business reviews
- Contribute to continuous improvement of processes and reporting to meet changing business requirements
- Build and maintain strong working relationships with key stakeholders such as Regional Directors and managers, site managers, analyst team and shared service centre teams
- Any other duties that are reasonably requested within the scope of the role
What are the requirements/qualifications?
- Qualified/Finalist CIMA/ACCA or equivalent
- Excellent communication skills; experience of explaining financial metrics to non-financial colleagues
- Attention to detail
- Commercially astute
- Motivated self-starter
- Willingness to travel
- SAP experience
We offer a generous company bonus scheme, an array of benefits incluiding BUPA Health Care, study support for those who wish to improve on their qualifications, free car parking/bike parking on site and rebated membership on certain gyms.
A friendly and supportive place that you will love to work; We believe creativity, clear communication and our drive for excellence are the keys to our success. We also expect our people to be enthusiastic and responsible. If you share our thinking - and have the qualities we’re looking for - you could play a big part in our dedicated team.
To find out more or apply, please complete the application form and attach your CV.
- Financial Operations
- Management Accountant
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job
"Office Assistant jobs in London"