Peterborough: Cambridgeshire: The One Group have been engaged to recruit a Management Accountant for a dynamic multi site business. Following a period of growth, our client requires a motivated and ambitious a management accountant who is keen to build stakeholder relationships and business partner.
Key duties include:
- Ensure the provision of high quality financial and management information and reports that allow for improved decision-making and performance tracking,
- Analyse and report on trends, variances and performance issues
- Preparation of Management Accounts to tight deadlines
- Conduct monthly meetings with key stakeholders, to discuss the Management Accounts
- Balance sheet management including monthly reconciliations
- Controlling Revenue recognition, interpretation of contracts for same and providing guidance to management/staff
- Monthly calculation and management of prepayments, accruals, fixed assets and other control accounts
- Weekly sales and margin reports
- Monthly P&L forecasting to group management
- Management of one off projects arising from change in accounting systems and to improve previous processes
Suitable applicants will be finalist/ qualified CIMA/ACCA/ACA and be used to managing large data sets in excel.
A confident personality to help build relationships is essential.
With offices in Cambridge, Northampton and Peterborough - The ONE Group's recruitment specialists offer unparalleled recruitment expertise across seven specialist divisions; Accountancy & Finance, Executive Search, HR, IT, Marketing, Office Support and Technical.
Whether you are looking to advertise a job, or take the next step in your career, we offer an ever-growing employment network, which currently exceeds 50,000 people in the East of England and The Midlands.
We pride ourselves in adding value to any recruitment experience, with the foundation of our success coming from customer service, expert knowledge of the local marketplace and our understanding of the significant value people can add to the workplace.
This isn't just recruitment, it's: Recruitment as it should be.
For more information, call us or visit our website at www.theonegroup.co.uk.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job