My client is a market leader who currently going through a sustained period of growth due to this they have a requirement for a Management Accountant to join their team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for the production of monthly management accounts other duties will include:-
- To participate in the budget and forecasting process To produce monthly KPIs and develop the KPI reporting in the organisation
- Assist the UK Financial Controller with yearend accounting matters as required.
- Consolidation of accounts.
- Producing reports to line Managers and Director
- To review, propose and implement change processes for systems and processes
- Maintaining and improving control of all financial matters
- Review of compliance and Risks, Tax and Statutory Accounts.
The ideal candidate will be a commercially aware qualified accountant (CIMA, ACCA or ACA) with experience in production management accounts other skills required are
- Advanced Excel Skills
- Ability to present to Managers and Directors
- Communicate with all levels of the business
- Management Accountant