This Management Accountant role is based with a leading consultancy business that is located all over the globe. Established forty years ago, this this is the chance to work for a well established business that prides itself on having a closely knit working environment that will still allow you to attain international exposure.
Reporting into the Group Financial Controller, you will be working in a team of seasoned finance professionals. The role will focus predominantly on the production of the management accounts across numerous international entities along with the internal budgeting processes across different functions of the business. This is a wonderful opportunity to work in a progressive and forward facing finance team where you be able to be fully involved in the wider business.
The key responsibilities of this Management Accountant role are as follows:
- The production of the management accounts across numerous international entities.
- The ownership of the internal budgeting processes.
- Business partnering across the HR and IT functions.
- Working closely with the Group Financial Controller with regards to both month and year end.
The key requirements for this Management Accountant role are as follows:
- To be ACA/CA qualified (or equivalent), with training in an audit background.
- To possess strong academic credentials.
- The ability to work decisively and with full autonomy when required.
- Experience working in a multi-entity environment.
- ERP system experience.
Please note you will receive an automated response advising you that we have received your CV.
Hudson is a leading provider of permanent recruitment, contract professionals and talent management solutions worldwide.
We are committed to ensuring that all job applicants are treated equally, without discrimination because of gender, sexual orientation, marital or civil partner status, gender reassignment, race, colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief, disability or age.
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job