As the Management Accountant you will be an integral part of the Finance team working alongside Senior Finance team members.
- Produce financial statements including profit and loss accounts, cash flows, monthly management accounts, variance analysis and meaningful commercial commentaries that are accessible to operational management.
- Assist in the production of the annual budget and periodic forecasting.
- Provide management reporting for decision-making, including project appraisal, evaluation and post-implementation analysis.
- Calculation, presentation and payment of VAT.
- Support preparation of statutory accounts.
- Ensure compliance with all financial regulations.
- Carry out continuous reviews of working accounting practices and processes to ensure efficient and cost effective operations
- Must be ACA/ACCA/CIMA Qualified -maximum 2 years post qualified
- Must have Insurance industry experience
- Available Immediately/1 week notice period
If you are a suitable Qualified Management Accountant with Insurance industry experience please send through your CV to me at
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job