We currently have a role available with one of our well-established clients based in Deeside for a Management Accountant to join their Finance Department.
This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast growing company with excellent career opportunities.
The Management Accountant will be responsible for:
- Managing the online cost centres
- Accurately estimate costs on a weekly basis
- All period end journal postings with costs finalised
- Reconciling balance sheet accounts
- Managing the weekly reporting and full P&L
- Assisting Finance Manager in producing value added analysis
- Producing forecasts and budgets
The Management Accountant must meet the following skillset:
- Qualified or Part-qualified Accountant (CIMA, ACA, ACCA or equivalent)
- Previous experience of working in a Management Accountant role (or equivalent level)
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build and maintain working relationships
- IT literate (preferably Excel, SAP, SQL or similar accounting packages)
If you think you meet the criteria for the Management Accountant, please apply with a most recent copy of your CV.
Candidates without the essential criteria will not be reviewed for this position.
Sellick Partnership is a market-leading professional services recruitment specialist operating across the UK. Over the years we have built up an enviable relationship with employers and our expert team of consultant boast up-to-date market knowledge and a strong reputation making Sellick Partnership best placed to help you.