£23,000 - £28,000 DOE
Our client is looking for an experienced, dynamic Management Account to join their team!
Key responsibilities will include but are not limited to:
- Final preparation and review of management accounts for 3 trading companies and 2 non trading companies including cost centres
- Management accounts analysis, identifying cost saving opportunities
- Review and calculation of KPI's
- Balance sheet reconciliations
- Month end reporting (sales, cashflow)
- Secure timely payment of debtors
- Ensure new customer account opening procedure are adhered to, including credit limits
- Prepare and send monthly customer statements and follow up
- Support regulatory returns as required such as EC Sales, Intrastats and Government surveys
- Year end and audit preparation including tax pack, PBC list
- Stay up to date with legislation and regulations that affect the Company and department
- Ad-hoc VAT, reports, analysis/contract work
- Support Finance Manager and CFO as required, including cover for other Departments
Skills and Abilities required for this role:
- Honest and ethical, with integrity, professional and discrete
- Strong organisational skills
- Excellent communicator
- Work history that clearly demonstrates high performance and great supervisory skills
- Naturally inquisitive (investigating discrepancies, analysing accounts)
- Enthusiastic person, with attention to detail and keen to take responsibility for the execution of the assigned tasks to a high standard and can work to deadlines
- Able to build relationships and procedures with customers and department managers and those in another group location
- Experience within a similar accounting position
- Independent, proactive, dynamic and able to improve systems with support from Manager
- Solid Excel and reporting skills, experience of SAGE200 desirable but not essential
- Able to be flexible with working hours where extra work required (occasionally at month end deadlines and usually around year-end)
If you feel you have what it takes, please apply today because we'd love to hear from you!
Due to the high volume of applications we receive, it is not always possible to get back to you within 48 hours. However, your application will be reviewed by a consultant as quickly as possible and if you are shortlisted we will aim to call you within two working days.
If you do not receive a call please do not be despondent. Typically only one candidate can be successful per role! Please apply for any future roles in the same way. Good luck!
- Management Accountant Credit Control
Bank or payment details should not be provided when applying for a job. reed.co.uk is not responsible for any external website content. All applications should be made via the 'Apply now' button.Report this job