An exciting opportunity has arisen to join a Property Developer in the heart of London. The company has a well established and growing brand which has directly resulted in the need for a Management Accountant.
As an Management Accountant you will be directly reporting into the Financial Controller with duties consisting of:
- Preparing and posting accruals, pre payments and adjustments
- Support the financial controller to ensure financial information is timely and accurate
- Producing a full set of Management Accounts
- Fully involved in Budgeting and forecasting
- Balance sheet reconciliation with variance commentaries
- Work with other internal departments for cost v budget variances
- Other financial ad hoc duties
Candidates will 2014/15 Graduates with 2 years experience within a finance department
Candidates will currently be studying ACCA/CIMA.
Morgan McKinley is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.
Please note that any references to salary or pay rates in this advertisement and in the salary refinement section are indicative only and should only be used as a guide.