Management Accountant, Ringwood, up to £33,000
An opportunity within a well-established manufacturing business has arisen for a Management Accountant to join their finance team. This long-standing team and organisation that's just shy of a £20 million turnover, is hugely successful and are well acclaimed within their industry. Based in their ultra-modern offices in Ringwood, this position requires you to prepare the UK monthly management accounts and finances for the remotely based Financial Controller, whilst having regular contact with the CFO of the business.
Your key responsibilities will include but are not limited to;
- Managing the accounts payable
- Preparation of financial accounting for the UK and overseas
- Managing Tax and VAT returns
- Monthly payroll
- Setting-up online bank payments ready for release
- Master data maintenance
- Reviewing and posting journals
- Assisting the Financial Controller with the month-end closing process
As the ideal Management Accountant you will have/be;
- Previous experience within a similar role ideally within a Manufacturing or Engineering company
- Studying towards a CIMA or ACCA qualification (AAT qualified as a minimum)
- Strong Excel skills
- Experience with SAP would be beneficial but not essential
- Driven, trustworthy and solutions focused
With the opportunity to really make this role your own and manage your own work load, your role will naturally develop over time as you begin to take on more of the Financial Controller's responsibilities as their role grows.
If you would like to be considered for this position which will enable you to develop within your accounting career whilst working for a leading manufacturer supplying to major worldwide brands then please give Ellie at Rubicon a call today or apply via this advert.
- Finance Manager
- Management Accountant
- Assistant Management Accountant
- Trainee Management Accountant